1. Warm – these were amazing! Tested in Melbourne’s extreme cold snap, it was like bicycling in a warm spring breeze.
2. Fashion – while these are not skin tight, they are beautifully tailored to fit, and paired with a boyfriend jacket they look lush.
3. Eco – wool is an awesone natural and planet-friendly fibre. Organic sources are obviously the best, but Pulka use merino wool farmed and milled in New Zealand which has a reputation for preserving both its wilderness areas as well as its farming industry.
4. Ethical – every pair of leggings is made by designer, Sarah Dalley, from start to finish!
1. Stretch – wool has great natural stretch, but don’t expect these to have the super snug fit of traditional leggings.
These woollen leggings put traditional thermals to shame! They are super warm and look lux!
Bicycle Babe Rating:
I give these lush winter legs 10/10
Where To Buy:
You can find Pulka on Etsy and they ship world wide.